The wedding morning is such an exciting part of the day! And if you’re looking to have a bit of a moment for you and your partner, you might like to do a gift exchange. Lots of couples pick up a gift for their partner as a surprise so that they have a little something from them as they get ready. There’s all sorts of pressies you can pick up, from a piece of jewellery to a print of your first dance lyrics.
One of our favourites is a customised painting from Wedding Art. They create incredible one of a kind fine art oil paintings inspired by the wedding couple and their story with up to five key scenes or details as a little nod to their relationship. It’s a gorgeous way to honour your wedding day and love story and would be an amazing surprise gift for your hubby or wife-to-be! Have a peek at it below in our round up of the best wedding morning gifts…
1. Write a heartfelt letter or card
Photo from Dom & Sarah’s real wedding by Memories Photography by Magda
2. List all the reasons you want to marry them
Photo by Ashley Fisher Photography
3. Surprise them with a beautiful painting inspired by your love story from Wedding Art
Photo by Eden Photography
4. Gift them a special scent that will forever remind them of this day
Photo via Pinterest
5. Pick up a piece of jewellery or a watch they can have as a keepsake
Photo via The Knot
6. Put together a photo album full of your memories
Photo from Cormac & Linda’s real wedding by Julie Cummins Photography
7. Turn the lyrics from your first dance into a piece of art
Photo by Knight Sounds via Paper & Home
8. A Mrs mug is a sweet nod to your wife-to-be’s new status
Photo via sweetwaterdecor on Etsy
9. Hide a sweet message on his tie or on her dress label
Photo via The Knot
10. Make a hamper full of their favourite things
Photo by Morgan Leigh Photography
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.