Your wedding is such a special day for so many people and guests will be only too delighted to celebrate with you! Guests will have a ball all on their own but if you’re looking to include some sweet touches to make the day as stress free as can be, some of these ideas will go down a treat. It can be little things like a flip flop basket full of ‘dancing shoes’ for the ladies so they can kick off their heels come dance floor time when the feet get tired or a bathroom basket full of goodies so people can freshen up throughout the day. Or if you’re tying the knot in the heatwave and want to make things a little more comfy for warm wedding guests – fill a basket with a few fans, suncream, hats, water and sunnies and create your very own ‘relief station’ so guests can pop by and cool down!
Another lovely idea for guests with kids is to hire some entertainment or a professional childminder to give the parents a night off! There are several companies that specialise in childcare at weddings including Fun ‘n Frills, FUNtastic Childcare Events and The Care Necessities who will supervise the kiddos and entertain them with crafts and games for the day. Magic Carl can also keep them busy during the speeches with his awesome tricks. Check out more thoughtful gestures guest will appreciate below…
1. Leave Out Maps & Directions
2. Pop Some Balloons & Signs Along the Way
3. Bathroom Baskets Will Be a Welcome Sight
4. Keep Guests Cool in the Heatwave with Fans, Sunnies and Sunblock!
5. Or Have Umbrellas on Standby if the Forecast is Bad!
6. Set Up a Flip Flop Basket & Watch the Queue Form…
7. Set Up a Small Phone Charging Station (Just in Case!)
8. Keep the Kids Busy with Some Wooden Craft Kits from Flutter Tree
Wooden Craft Kits available from Flutter Tree
9. Or Give the Parents a Night Off
Childcare, Babysitting & Kid’s Entertainment Suppliers
10. Let Guests Know How Glad You Are They’re There!
11. Leave Out Taxi Numbers
Photo by Juno Photo
12. Or Arrange for Buses to Take Guests Home
Bus available from VintageCoach.ie