If your hen party is fast approaching and you still haven’t a clue what to wear, take a peek at today’s handy edit for some fab inspo! Whether you opt to go full on bridal in a gorgeous white gúna, shine bright in sequins, have some fun with colour in pretty pink or stick to a trusty but stunning LBD, we’ve got some gorgeous finds for you today that are perfect for hen parties. And to get you in the party spirit, we’ve included some fun props and accessories to give you an idea of how you might be kitted out (and you can throw a few hints at the girls if you see something in particular you like the look of)! Happy shopping ladies…
1. Chiffon Dress, €59.99 from H&M | 2. Miss KG Silver Clutch, €70 from Kurt Geiger | 3. Nine West Sandals, €125 from Kurt Geiger | 4. Bride to Be Tiara, €1.35 from Henworld.ie | 5. Engagement Ring Balloon, €6 from Hippenings
Glam in Gold
1. Embellished Tshirt Dress, €75 from River Island | 2. White Clutch, €65 from Kurt Geiger | 3. Steve Madden Sandals, £65 from Dune | 4. Bunny Ears, €35.50 from Hippenings | 5. Team Bride Temporary Tattoos, €2.99 from Henworld.ie
1. Fringed Dress, €49.95 from Zara | 2. Bride to Be Headband, €21.98 from Henworld.ie | 3. Hen Party Balloons, €2.99 for pack of 6 from Henworld.ie | 4. Black Clutch, €60 from Kurt Geiger | 5. Miss KG Sandals, €80 from Kurt Geiger
Pretty in Pink
1. Satin Fit & Flare Dress, €80 from Oasis | 2. Steve Madden Sandals, £56 from Dune | 3. Team Bride Balloons, €4.05 for 10 from Pearls & Lace Bridal Boutique | 4. Bride-to-be Glasses, €4.99 from Henworld.ie | 5. Carvela Clutch, €80 from Kurt Geiger
Wow in White
1. PrettyLittleThing Tiered Lace Dress, €47.30 from ASOS | 2. Bride-to-Be Sash, €6.75 from Pearls & Lace Bridal Boutique | 3. Studded Clutch, £48 from Dune | 4. Team Bride Hen Party Props, €8.99 from Henworld.ie | 5. Carvela Kankan Sandals, £79 from House of Fraser
The following two tabs change content below.
Pamela enjoys writing about all things decor (she loves buying it too) and has a not so secret addiction to stationery.