The beautiful property above is Kilronan Castle in Roscommon
Weddingsonline and MoposaVenue have compiled the results of your survey on Covid-19 Wedding Venue Postponements. 153 wedding venues in Ireland took part in the survey.
Key takeaways are:
· Lack of information and guidance from relevant industry bodies and government
· Uncertainty over when restrictions will ease and what social distancing measures will be in place for weddings and for how long
· Managing availability
· Couples expecting to hold more than one date
· Adjustments of revenue forecasting and the uncertainty around this
· Challenges of working from home without access to all calendar management systems
· Couples expecting the same date 12 months later
Please see detailed responses from our survey participants below.
We hope you found this information beneficial but if you would like any more detail, please contact us.
The following two tabs change content below.
Kelly is a former wedding planner and a lover of anything pink. She believes that any bride can plan her own wedding, with a few tips and helpful tools.