The term ‘weddingsonline’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, weddingsonline, based at Swords Business Campus, Balheary Road, Swords, Co.Dublin. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s); we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Rating and Review Disputes. If you undermine the integrity of our Rating and Review system in any way, your membership may be suspended or terminated. Each Supplier acknowledges that your Rating and Review ("feedback") consists of opinions left by other weddingsonline.ie members and a machine calculated feedback score. You further acknowledge that weddingsonline.ie does not make judgments on the veracity of opinions or statements.
Members may only leave one feedback item per unique transaction, whether positive, neutral, or negative, for any other Supplier.
The Member leaving the review must have conducted business with the Supplier and be able to provide proof of that business. Scored reviews are limited to couples who booked that supplier for their wedding - e.g. Hair trials and appointments do not qualify.
By submitting feedback, you agree that feedback is subject to compliance audit by the weddingsonline.ie Compliance Team at any time. Any feedback item investigated by the weddingsonline.ie Compliance Team may be temporarily or permanently removed. weddingsonline.ie reserves the right to amend or reword reviews as they see fit. Anonymity is not protected by submitting feedback. You are allowed to choose a "Reviewer Name" to hide your identity publicly, but you must provide an accurate wedding date, and your real name may be requested and disclosed to the reviewed Supplier in certain circumstances.
In order to protect the integrity of the Rating and Review system, weddingsonline.ie will only consider removing a feedback item under the following scenarios:
If feedback posted contains language that is profane, vulgar, discriminatory or contains adult material.
If weddingsonline.ie is provided with a binding ruling or settlement agreement from a valid and certified dispute resolution service, or is provided with a court order finding that the feedback is slanderous, libelous, defamatory or otherwise illegal or the court order requires removal.
If feedback posted makes any reference to actions taken or purported to be taken by weddingsonline.ie or any law enforcement organization
If feedback posted seeks to elicit or solicit any Member's contact information, such as other Member email addresses, for any non-weddingsonline.ie related commercial or business purposes, or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters"
If the Member who left feedback cannot be reached by weddingsonline.ie or fails, within 30 days from the date weddingsonline.ie attempts to contact such member as part of the dispute process, to validate that the business was conducted with the Supplier.
If feedback contains personally identifiable information of other members, personnel of Suppliers or any other person. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, full names, date of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other identification number provided by a government.
Filing a Ratings and Review Dispute. Members may dispute a review by sending an email to reviews AT weddingsonline DOT ie. All Suppliers in receipt of a feedback item will have the opportunity to respond publicly to the feedback within the weddingsonline.ie SupplierHQ interface.
Fraud. weddingsonline.ie may suspend or terminate your account if We suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our Site, as determined in our sole discretion. Fraudulent acts include, but are not limited to, the manipulation of the Rating and Review System.
Manipulating Ratings and Reviews - You acknowledge and agree that the Site is a neutral venue and that all transactions for services are made by and between you and other Members only and, therefore, We cannot, do not and will not make any comments on behalf of you or your services. As a consequence, you acknowledge that the key component and integrity of the Site is the ability of Members to leave Rating and Review about you and/or your services (whether positive, neutral or negative) AND for other Members to read and evaluate those feedback reviews and make voluntary choices based upon that feedback. Therefore, in order to preserve the key component and integrity of the Site, you shall NOT:
- Attempt to restrict in any way a Member's right to post a review, by contract or otherwise;
- Offer a Member cash or other compensation in any form in exchange for a more favorable review;
- Post and/or cut and paste and/or copy the content of a Member feedback review from the Site to your own personal or business site, to any other third party Web site and/or to or on any of your own personal, business or third-party marketing/advertising materials, regardless of the form;
- Attempt to gain feedback by receiving multiple feedback from the same member;
- Post or attempt to post, in any manner or by any means, a feedback review on your own account; or
- Misrepresent or impersonate another Member.
Weddingonline.ie Ltd policy on acceptance of advertising. March 2019
Weddingsonline.ie is committed to providing high quality marketing and advertising services to individuals or business wishing to communicate with to-be-wed couples in Ireland.
Weddingsonline.ie adheres voluntarily to the general principles as set out by the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland as detailed here
Not all content submitted to weddingsonline will necessarily be published, at the sole discretion of the company.
Weddingsonline reserves the right (and has the responsibility) to refuse or discontinue any content (including adverts, promotions, images or text) if it (or the site or content to which it links) contravenes or may contravene any of the ASAI principles, including legality, decency and honesty, or which may cause offence on any grounds, including gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveller community.
Weddingsonline is an international company which has an international audience and a
Terms and Conditions of use
1. Definitions: The following terms have the following meanings:-
“Contract”, the agreement for services entered into between the Customer and Weddingsonline.ie Ltd comprising the Contract Form and these Terms and Conditions of Use.
“Fee”, the agreed fee payment to be paid by the Customer to Weddingsonline.ie Ltd for the Service as set out in the Contract Form.
“Period”, the period of time for which Weddingsonline.ie Ltd provides the Service to the Customer as specified in the Contract Form.
“Service”, the service to be provided to the Customer by Weddingsonline.ie Ltd to advertise the Customer’s relevant information on the weddingsonline.ie website and, where requested, provide a link to the Customer’s website, and where requested, provide additional advertising services on the weddinsgonline.ie website and where requested provide a database for the Customer to target via email marketing
“weddingsonline.ie”, Weddingsonline.ie Limited (Irish Company Number 0721622).
2. Provision and update of information
(i) The Customer shall provide accurate information and facts for publication by weddingsonline.ie. The Customer shall be responsible for all Customer published or issued on the Customer’s behalf by Weddingsonline.ie and shall indemnify Weddingsonline.ie at all times for any loss, expense or damage incurred by Weddingsonline.ie as a result of the Customer’s actions or omissions. The Customer must disclose their identify and reveal the nature of the product/service to be advertised, to Weddingsonline.ie and failing to comply with this request will result in Weddingsonline.ie cancelling the Service in which case no claim for breach of contract shall arise
(ii) Weddingsonline.ie may review the information which the Customer intends publish via the weddingsonline.ie website or which is intended to be emailed to weddingsonline.ie registered users. Weddingsonline.ie reserves the right to refuse to place or issue the information or may remove, amend or discontinue displaying any information which is in contravention of any legislation or regulations in force from time to time. Weddingsonline.ie may discontinue displaying or publishing any customer information which weddingsonline.ie may consider to be contrary to the best interests of weddingsonline.ie. There shall be no refund if any customer information is refused or removed from display from the weddingsonline.ie website. Weddingsonline.ie is not liable for any omission or inaccuracy in published adverts or for the failure of any advert to appear arising from any cause. Weddingsonline.ie is under no obligation to fulfil any order or publish any advert promptly or at all if weddingsonline.ie is experiencing technical difficulties or interruption of its services beyond the control of Weddingsonline.ie
(iii) Where a link is provided to the Customer’s website or any other external website or link, Weddingsonline.ie is not responsible for the content of the Customer’s website or any other website or link. The Customer is solely responsible for the information about the Customer which is published by weddingsonline.ie. The advertiser agrees to add a link from the destination website to weddingsonline.ie
3. Unless otherwise stated on the Contract, all Fees shall be payable by the Customer to weddingsonline.ie within 30 days of the date of the invoice raised by weddingsonline.ie and are non-refundable.
4. For Agreements whereby fees are paid on a monthly basis, or anything other than in advance, that cover an initial fixed term, the agreement will be extended automatically after the fixed term period each month until brought to an end by serving termination notice. Notice may only be served to terminate the agreement and service from the end of the fixed term period. The advance payment can be used to pay towards service during the notice period. Weddingsonline.ie will charge the credit card or bank account you provided during the sign-up process. Weddingsonline.ie reserves the right to increase fees or institute new charges upon reasonable notice. Fees are due in advance. Weddingsonline may terminate the agreement and service with immediate effect, without refund of fees, if the customer does not adhere to the terms of this agreement. Weddingsonline may terminate this agreement at its sole discretion, in which case a full refund of any advanced fees will be refunded to the customer.
5. Change your mind? All contracts signed with by the Customer with weddingsonline are subject to a 14 day cooling off period, where you can cancel without reason and receive a full refund without incurring and charges or penalties. This is your statutory right under the laws of distance selling in Ireland. Just notify us in writing within 14 days of signing contracts. Should the Customer wish to cancel the Service provided under the Contract after this 14 days period, no part of the Fee is refundable to the Customer.
6. All Fees quoted for Service by weddingsonline.ie are valid for one month only from the date of the quote having been given to the Customer. The Fee is only valid for the Contract. Any subsequent agreement entered into between the Customer and weddingsonline.ie must be negotiated separately and therefore a different fee may apply.
7. Weddingsonline.ie shall be entitled to change the prices or products offered by weddingsonline.ie at any time.
8. Weddingsonline.ie shall be entitled to use the Customer’s logo and any other necessary intellectual property of the Customer in so far as the use thereof is required for weddingsonline.ie to provide the Service for the Customer.
9. The Customer shall ensure that any published by weddingsonline.ie about the Customer shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force from time to time including without limitation the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and any variations, amendments or re-enactments thereof.
10. Weddingsonline.ie shall ensure that any information held on registered users of the weddingsonline.ie website shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force from time to time including without limitation the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and any variations, amendments or re-enactments thereof.
12. Weddingsonline.ie does not guarantee suitability of leads proved via the Service.
13. If there is a conflict between the Contract Form and these Terms and Conditions of Use, then the Contract Form prevails.
14. Advertisers must accept and conform with the various deadlines, technical requirements and limitations as notified to them by the publisher. Namely, the following materials must be delivered two days prior to the start campaign date:
-Completed and signed Insertion Order (supplied on confirmation of booking)
-Destination URL (must be complete and functional)
-Alt text (up to 25 characters)
-Contact email address for banner reports
GIF and Flash Lead Time: 2 working days prior to live date
Rich Media Lead Time: 10 working days prior to live date
Acceptance of Superstitials, Eyeblasters and other Streaming advertising accepted on sight and is subject to publisher testing and approval. Rich Media is defined as anything other than a GIF ad form and could be subject to a higher CPM charge, depending on additional ad-serving cost
15. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.