Who and Where we are…….
Al Castello is a beautiful, historic, 16th century Manor House, located in the ancient village of Silavengo in the middle of the stunning countryside of Novara in Piedmont. Our area is famous for production of gourmet Italian foods and Wine, which enables us to bring the best local produce to your tables, plates and glasses daily. Our catering team of chefs and waiting staff are dedicated, experienced managers of Banquets for up to 500 people, but we specialize in small, intimate and personalized weddings.
We totally understand that “beautiful” and “historic” do not necessarily mean comfort so we have combined our historic charm with Modern 4-star comfort. We can sleep up to 48 people and use local hotels if necessary for larger parties, always managing all the transport of course to ensure that the whole event runs seamlessly for everybody. We are located around 30 minutes from Milan Malpensa airport and can arrange pick-ups and drop-offs as necessary. Our goal is to ensure that you are able to enjoy your wedding, stress free, with your guests.
Your wedding can be as formal, simple or rustic as you like. It’s your special day and we are here to help make it perfect for you. Our gardens and indoor areas are special with many different spaces to help you mix things up and make Al Castello the ideal location to celebrate. Just take a look at our gallery of photos and videos to see what we can offer you.
Many of our couples who travel from overseas want to spend a few days with their guests relaxing and exclusively enjoying our hospitality and we want our ‘sposi’ to feel at home with us while we take all the stress off their shoulders with a tailored plan. Our goal is to leave you free to enjoy your wedding days. We offer exclusive use of the Castello to the wedding party for as long as they are with us with a buffet breakfast daily and full use of all the facilities included:-
Swimming Pool and adjacent Solarium
Fully equipped gym
Use of our e-bikes to explore the countryside
Wi-Fi throughout the resort
In room facilities with tea and coffee and snacks provided
Just an Example: - 3 day Wedding Package
Arrival and Welcome aperitivo in our gardens.
BBQ (1)and Live Band in the evening.
Wedding Breakfast (2)– with aperitivo buffet followed by formal sit down banquet
Evening party where we can organize an open bar, disco, cocktail stations and much more.
Pizza Party (3) or Brunch Party (4)at the poolside.
Departure of guests.
(1) BBQ – Set around the Pool and Gardens and offering a wide selection of grilled meats, with a vegetable and salad buffet and including Water and Coffee
(2) Wedding Breakfast – 1) Buffet Aperitivo - cheese room (Il Casaro), cured meat room (il salumaio), pizza station (wood oven for the best pizza) and grill station (meats, fish and vegetables) located around the Gardens, serving Prosecco, Orange Juice and Water.
2) Formal Meal – First Course – Pasta, Risotto, Ravioli. Second course – Meat or Fish with Vegetables. Dessert Buffet – wide selection of local ‘dolci’ and the Wedding Cake.
We will work with you to design the menu for the Formal Meal and red and white regional wine plus water and coffee is included.
(3) Pizza Party – Set around the Pool and Gardens and offering a variety of Italian Pizzas from our wood oven with a vegetable and salad buffet and including Water and Coffee
(4) Brunch Party - Our Brunch is a sumptuous buffet, fairly informal and including a mix of breakfast and lunch delicacies both sweet and savoury, hot and cold – from eggs, bacon, savoury pies, mini sandwiches, variety of bread, focaccias, pizzas, pastas and salads to finishing with a delicious dessert buffet. It includes soft drinks. The brunch starts at 10am finishing at around 4pm. An all-day event again located in the Gardens and around the Pool.
We can also organize so many extras to help you tailor make your perfect wedding from flowers, cake, photographer, hairdressing and beautician services to live bands, disco, cocktail bar and Sweet/Ice-cream stations for the children. The list is endless so bring us your ideas and we can organize or recommend the perfect supplier. We will work with you to help you manage your budget while achieving the wedding of your dreams.
You won’t find a more experienced, friendly team than ours at the Castello. Always led with friendly charm, humour, patience and behind the scenes efficiency by Sabrina and Antonio. Everything is possible here at Al Castello so please look at our gallery then get in touch and let us know what will make your wedding perfect. We are waiting to hear from you and help you……